Reynolds-Gregg Campaign Announces Strong Fundraising Effort, Has Over $4.1 Million Cash on Hand
Fundraising Total Signals Unified GOP, Grassroots Support
Today, the Kim Reynolds for Iowa Committee announced that it raised over $3.7 million in 2017 and has over $4.14 million cash-on-hand. The Governor received contributions from residents of all 99 counties in Iowa. This year’s fundraising effort highlights the Governor’s robust grassroots support from every corner of Iowa.
Some details of this fundraising effort include:
- Total Cash-On-Hand exceeds $4,140,000.00.
- 75% of all contributions are $250 or under.
- 95% of all contributions are from Iowa.
- Contributions have been received from all of Iowa’s 99 counties.
- The final report will be filed with the Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure board by January 19th.
- At the start of 2017, the Reynolds-Gregg Campaign announced $1.1 million cash-on-hand.